WE ARE GOING AGAIN! WEEK 2 NOW OPEN FOR REGISTRATION
The 2023 BMW Safari GS will begin in Victoria’s Yarra Valley at the beautiful town of Healesville. From there we will make our way over 5 incredible days of adventure riding through the Victorian and New South Wales high country, through Australia’s Capital, over the Great Diving Range and finish up in the central tablelands city of Bathurst.
Five days of unforgettable riding awaits, the route offers up a huge selection of terrain and scenery from mountain fire trails to twisty roads and open plains. We can’t wait to head off and share this route with everyone!
More information can be found in the Event Information Guide below.
Registration opens for the 2023 BMW Safari GS at 9am AEDT Wednesday November 30, 2022.
In the meantime enjoy the 2022 BMW Safari GS below.
THE SAFARI RUNDOWN
- 5 Days of adventure riding, over 1700km.
- 6 Nights Accommodation (single or twin share depending on package)
- Route marked each day by lead riders
- Route sheet and GPS file as additional navigation
- Official BMW Tech Support
- Medical Support
- Luggage Support
- Full Tyre Service
- Multiple Support Vehicles
- Some Dinners TBC
- Some Breakfasts TBC
- Event video
- Event Photographer
- Event Pack; inc. T-Shirt, luggage tags, stickers & more.
Pre-Safari Off Road Training
There is nothing quite like high quality training to sharpen you up for a week of
adventure riding. At this year’s GS Safari we will again offer a 2-day Pre-Safari Off Road Training Course, which will include valuable information and skills training to give you the best preparation for this 5-day adventure.
Off Road Training dates for this event will be the 18th – 19th March at a location close to Healesville, VIC.
Sometimes riding to and from the Safari is an event in itself. For those that are time poor we can arrange bike transport, details will be updated when registration opens.
What You Need
- A BMW GS
- Motorcycle Licence
- Off Road Riding Safety Gear
- Off Road Style Boots Are HIGHLY reccomended. (GS Comp Boots or similar.)
- Off Road Tyres (Can be ordered and fitted at the event.)
- GPS capability is optional.
- Ambulance Cover
- Maximum 1 x 55L Soft Luggage Bag.
(This MUST be a weather proof soft bag no larger than 55L)
- The ability to have plenty of fun riding your GS!
Safari Package Options
Single Accommodation and closest to Safari Base at each accommodation stop.
You will be allocated a room to yourself for each night.
Shared Accommodation at each accommodation stop. Twin-share, unless accommodation dictates otherwise. eg-Multi bedroom cabins or apartments.