The BMW TS Safari will be heading to the NSW High Country from Windsor – Kingscliff from September 29th to October 4th in 2019.
An awesome opportunity to tour some of Australia’s best motorcycling roads and have a blast with a great group of people, you can even bring a pillion along for the journey!
TS stands for Touren Sport and TS Safari translates to a 5 day sports touring ride on tarmac. This is the chance for riders on any model of BMW Motorcycle that enjoy riding on the road to enjoy an amazing week of riding incredible roads with a great bunch of people. The social aspect of the TS Safari is a key factor that keeps riders returning year after year, pillions are also encouraged to join us to share the BMW Safari experience with a partner.
• 6 Nights of 4-5 star accommodation
• 4 Dinners, including welcome dinner function at Crowne Plaza Windsor and final night dinner function at Peppers Salt Resort
• 4 Breakfasts
• Custom designed souvenir TS Safari T-Shirt and ride sticker
• Free pre safari motorcycle inspection (Safari Ready Program)
• Lead riders / arrow marked course / route GPS files
• Technical support
• Tyre support
• Medical Support
• Sweep vehicle
• Pay in full at time of registration
• Pay $1500 deposit at time of registration and balance by Friday September 13
If you have never ridden a BMW Safari, it will open your eyes to a fantastic new way of enjoying your motorcycle. For those of you who have participated before, we look forward to welcoming you back on a future event.