Join us as we kick off from Australia’s iconic Phillip Island Grand Prix circuit for five days adventure riding throughout Victoria, concluding in the spectacular NSW Blue Mountains.
Celebrating 40 years of GS, it will be a Safari you won’t want to miss.
Registration opens Wednesday the 27th of November from 9am.
More information coming soon…
Every BMW Safari includes the same core event and support structure, below is an outline of what is included when you join us on any Safari.
- Planned route with lead riders marking the course each day.
- As secondary navigation, GPS files and daily route sheets supplied.
- Luggage transport during the event. (no on bike luggage permitted on GS Safaris)
- Medical support
- Technical support from BMW Motorrad Australia
- Tyre Support
- Sweep Vehicle
- Safari Support Crew on bikes throughout the group.
- Rider welcome pack including custom event ID card, stickers and event T-shirt.
- Pre event dinner
- Post event dinner
Bike transport arrangements to and from the event for an additional cost.